What we collect
We may collect,share and use the following information:
personal details that you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc.
demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
- We collect, share and use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may collect the information for internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to carry out security checks to protect you and us from fraudulent transactions.
- We may use the information for customizing advertising services for you.
- We may use and share the information to our business partners to improve our products and services. Such partners include logistic companies and payment gateways to customize the best shipping solution and user experience for you.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
All the personal information we’ve collected will never be retained for longer than is necessary; and you reserve the right to see the personal information we hold, shared and used about you
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Repeal of consent on personal information agreement
You have the right to repeal your consent of previous agreement on collecting, using and sharing for personalization of advertisement or other services purposes. You may change your mind by writing or emailing us at any time.
The Walled Garden
Alfold Bars, Loxwood
Billingshurst RH14 0QS
To Unsubscribe Marketing Promotions
Please visit our online support chat and submit a message if you wish to remove your user account for our website. All information related to your user account will be removed from our server in 48 hours.
You can opt-out from our newsletter subscription by following the instructions found at the bottom of the newsletter.
You can unsubscribe here to opt-out from our advertising or promotion services.